It Works! WRAP Has Been Found To Work Well For Youth Who Have:
- Mental health issues
- Medical conditions such as diabetes, weight gain, and pain management
- Life issues like addictions, smoking and trauma
- It can be used as a guide in interpersonal relationships, in peer support, recovery groups, agencies, and organizations.
- WRAP® is being used in schools, prisons, hospitals, veterans’ facilities, and with people of all ages including children, transition-age youth, and seniors.
WRAP Can Help You:
- Feel better
- Manage medical challenges
- Decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviours
- Control your own life
- Improve the quality of your life
- Plan and achieve your life goals and dreams
Key Elements Of WRAP®
The Features of WRAP® :
Daily Maintenance Plan
Identifying Triggers and an Action Plan
Identifying Early Warning Signs and an Action Plan
Identifying When Things Are Breaking Down and an Action Plan
WRAP® For The Holidays!
Wellness During the Holidays
Hope + Me is offering free wellness training to youth and young adults with a simple program called Wellness Recovery Action Plan® or WRAP®.
Friday, December 10, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
WRAP® for the Holidays is a free, two-hour virtual workshop to help youth and young adults manage their health and wellness over the holiday season. Participants will learn about the WRAP® system and develop their own personalized wellness plans.
How do I register?
You can register online for the free, interactive, and virtual WRAP® for the Holidays workshop!Click Here For WRAP® For The Holidays!